Monday, August 21, 2017

Soft





UO Hat / Anthropologie Romper (thrifted) / Free People Sandals / Coach Bucket Bag (thrifted)

I bought this romper at Value Village last year and since then it's been sitting in my alterations pile - I've been trying to slow wrk my way through and doing little things like taking straps up, something that makes a big difference on how things sit if you're short, or hemlines, stuff like that.  I'm slow, I know.  I do reall like this romper with it's loose legs and the muted colors but now that we're in fall up here, I don't know if I'm going to get that much ore wear out of it before the cold hits.  I don't know if the short colors would look good with tights, I'm pretty boring now and jut wear black ones but maybe I'll try to branch out and try some colorful tights again.  Don't you feel like colorful tights ala 2010 are going to come back?  I sort of do with the current trends swinging heavily towards maximal style  and BRIGHT COLORS/EMBROIDERY/ALL THE STUFF.  It will be interesting to see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)