Saturday, July 8, 2017

Paisley






H&M Hat
Isabel Marant Shirt (ebay) and Flatforms
AEO Shorts
Anthropologie Bag (Birthday gift)

Hah, in my year-end-wrap up for 2016, I said I would forgo all shorts, just wear maxis and somehow, I ended up wearing shorts a ton this summer.  Go figure, huh?  I think part of that is that I finally found a few pairs that really fit well both physically and style wise and that that I've been doing a ton of squats.  I know there's not a ton I do about cankles but I can try to make the rest look decent muscle wise.  (And whoa, squats are one of the best exercises you can do as a rider - it's great for leg and core strength and it helps quite a bit with balance, some that's pretty important if you don't want to flop around and give your horse/pony serious back pain.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)