Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Carry On







Isabel Marant Blouse (ebay) and Flatforms (ebay)
Justify Skirt (Fred Meyer, 2013 or 2014)

I love these shoes so much. I really like the look for flatforms and a a summer shoe that gives a little bit of height, these can't be beat. I've watched for these the past two summers and was really excited to find them for a steal, although the first day they gave me blisters and I'd thought I'd made a terrible mistake!  Three weeks later however and they're my favorite summer shoe.  I don't wear this skirt a ton during the summer as I like it more with tights and boots but I'm trying to get more wear out of my stuff. (Excuse my bruised legs, I bruise super easy and being active means that they are always black and blue. Best part of winter, tights.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)