Saturday, July 29, 2017

Beach Blow Out



 My first ever foot selfie. *sniff* It's like I graduated a level in bloggerdom... (Way behind the pack..)

Free People Hat
Old Navy Linen Top (old)
AEO Shorts
Party Birks
Anthropologie Bag (birthday gift)
Another boring beach outfit from the start of july but hey, I'm trying to be good about taking pictures of what I actually wear everyday.  We go to both the beach and the library quite a bit during the summers, mostly because it's free fun. (The movie theater does play older movies for $1 on Thus and Weds but we are normally at work on those mornings.)  We're quite lucky to have two really nice beaches in the Fairbanks/North Pole area and it's hard to beat an afternoon of playing in the warm water - as warm as a lake in Alaska can get!  

1 comment:

  1. It looks gorgeous there! And your feet are extra cute! It's so much easier for summer outfits to feel 'boring' but I think you have a lot of good things going on here. Texture (shorts), pattern (top), sheen (shoes)...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)