Monday, June 26, 2017

Fireweed









 

AEO Shorts and Bag
Michael Michael Kors Top (consignment,last year)
Old Navy Sandals (last year)

Some oldies with a new-ish pair of shorts - shorts are such a serious pain that when I find a pair that really works, I buy a few. (At clearance now, woot!)  I'm particular about the fit of shorts, I dislike a low rise and then being tight on the legs is just the worst.  This pair is the same cut as my other pair of shorts from AEO but a little bit different wash and embroidery. (I know, that's sad but like I said, shorts are not something I usually buy and after spending the past four years trying to find a cut like this, I didn't want to have to wait another 4 years!)   I normally wear this top with maxi skirts so it was a little different to pair them with shorts - it's a pretty trendy combo but I really liked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)