Monday, May 1, 2017

Release The Kimonos!









UO Hat
Winter Kate Kimono (ebay)
Eileen Fisher Silk Tank (ebay)
American Eagle Shorts
Jeffrey Campbll Boots ebay_
Coach Bag (thrifted)

It's kimono time!  The sun is out, the air is warm, the mosquitos are slow, time to break out the kimonos. It is still a bit brisk in the mornings so I usually toss a leather jacket on over the kimono but by the end of the day, it's too warm.  This was my first year packing my kimonos away for the winter, I normally wear them as a layer but was a little to lazy for it this past winter.  After packing them away it's exciting to break them back out again and see all of the ways I can style them.  This feathered one is a favorite, the silk is light weight and very soft and it dresses up even a pair of shorts and a tank top.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)