Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Plain White Top






Joie Silk Top (consignment)
AEO shorts
Isabel Marant Boots (ebay)
Coach Bag (thrifted)
Celine Silk Scarf (thrifted)

It was warm for all of five mins a week ago, just nice enough for shorts. (And then this horriable system rolled in....) I don't wear button downs a ton but I haven't gotten rid of this shirt because it lays so nicely.  Every time I wear it, I realize I need to wear it more often because a good button down that doesn't gap is hard to find!  It also has a really great drape to it but it does pick up stains like crazy - I say this as someone who usually doesn't have a problem with white clothes.  This one just seems like a magnet for little spots.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)