Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Mist In Spring






UO Hat
Old Navy Scarf (thrifted)
Helmut Lang Jacket (ebay) and Top (consignment)
J.Brand Maria (ebay)
Vince Camuto Boots (consignment)
Cleobella Bag

Never one to waste a good mist nor a good jacket, I took these pictures quickly in the morning after dropping kids off. This coat is great for those colder mornings but I think we've not hit the point where temp wise, it's a little too warm for it now.  I've been wearing my Paige denim jacket that I thrifted last fall quite a bit but it wasn't quite warm enough for the morning and I liked the sharp silhouette the jacket created.
I also really like these boots but not the lines of them. I think I'm starting to prefer a little more or either an almond toe or a pointier toe box rather than the rounded off one on these boots.  I looked back on my two other pairs that have round toes and I realized I didn't like them quite as much as well.  It's a little funny, I would not have though I liked pointy toes after the great witchy pointed toe shoes of the early 2000's but it seems a little point isn't a bad thing.  (In fast, some sort of point to this post would have been great, rather than ramblings!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)