Friday, May 19, 2017

Basic Maybe





Uo Hat
Scarf (thrifted)
Paige Jacket (thrifted)
All Saints Dress (ebay)
Free People Shoes (ebay)
Coach Bucket Bag (thrifted)

I do not normally like an empress waist on my dresses nor shirts, it's a little bit of a funny proportion on me and I prefer things to hit me about my true waist.  I do like this dress however, the straps are really interesting, there's pockets (! Why are pockets on dresses so great?  I don't know but I sure do love them) and the dress has a really great flow to it that I love.  It's also just a black dress so hey, everything goes with it!  I styled it a bit basic this day, throwing on a denim jacket and a scarf whereas most days I'd lean towards a little jacket and boots but I do like the softer look. And it blends which is really nice on a day when you don't want to throw too much thought into what you are wearing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)