Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Spring Winds From Canada








UO Hat
AE Jacket (2013)
Winter Kate Dress (ebay)
Balenciaga Bag (birthday gift, second hand on ebay)
Rag and Bone Shoes (thrifted)

It's fun to have access to the other items in my closet again, I missed most of my maxi dresses and have some shoe options.  This jacket is a few years old by now but it's held up wonderfully nd I've gotten quite a lot of use out of it.  I know a lot of people thing American Eagle is a teen store but you can't beat their jeans for the price (so many different cuts and rises, they really are not juniors only jeans) and some items, like this jacket, are just the best.  I'm not crazy about some of the materials they use in their dresses and tops but their cotton items are great and so far I've had good luck with my embroidered items not falling apart.
This is another uniform for me, a maxi dress with a jacket of sorts.  I like that this is a denim jacket that has a leather moto jacket cut and in the black color i's pretty useful for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)