Monday, April 3, 2017

Ready To Go







UO Hat
Vince Leather Jacket (ebay)
Isabel Marant Entoile Top (ebay)
Rag and Bone Jeans (thrifted) and Boots (Christmas present, ebay)
Anthropologie Bag (birthday gift)

A loose top, a leather jacket, skinny jeans and ankle boots - this outfit is in description as basic as they come. The top however has cool cutouts in a lace-like pattern, the jeans are a burgundy and the ankle boots are a slightly darker burgundy with a fringe bag. All of this adds up to an outfit that's fairly me, I love my bohemian tops, I live in leather jackets and burgundy/a deep red has been a basic pant color for me for the past 15 years. (Although, it has not always been an easy color to find!) The belt with the conchos on the side adds just a bit of that western flair that I like so while this silhouette is neither very current nor fresh, it is hopefully one that drawn more on my own sense of personal style rather than trendiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)