Friday, April 28, 2017

Guitly Love







UO Hat
Vince Leather Jacket (ebay)
Scarf (thrifted)
Isabel Marant Entoile Blouse (ebay)
AEO Shorts
Rag and Bone "margot" Boots (ebay)
Cleobella Bag

I realize that shorts over tights is either a "you love it or you hate is with a fiery passion" sort of thing but I love it.  I love tights with leather shorts, tweed short or best of all, ripped to shreds shorts.  I can't help it, I just also love worn out denim shorts.  Normal denim is really a "eh" to me but button fly, high rise, light wash short shorts?  I love them so much even though that will make people question my taste which is fine because we all have that guilty love for some questionable item.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)