Saturday, April 29, 2017

Blowing Like Crazy






UO Hat
H&M Jacket
Saks Silk Dress (I think it's a house brand dress? Not sure rom the label- thrifted)
Rag and Bone "Margot" Boots (ebay)
Ecote Bag

I liked this outfit a lot at the time but the jacket is not the most flattering when it's left open like this - it's kind of blocky and maybe not in a good way.  Next time I'll pair a shorter jacket that's a little more fitted through the waist, I think that will break up the lines and proportions a bit better.  However, I love the color of this fuax wrap dress, it's such a pretty turquoise green and it's a really nice, heavy silk dress.
The wind was quite bad this day so I wore a closer fitting dress to avoid any mishaps - I suppose jeans might have worked but after a month straight of pants at work and all winter, it's nice to wear dresses again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)