Monday, April 24, 2017

Blast From The Past





UO Hat
Fred Meyer Scarf
Vince Leather Jacket (ebay)
Isabel Marant Entoile Top (ebay)
J.Brand "Maria" Jeans (ebay)
Rag and Bone Boots (ebay)
Anthropologie Bag (birthday gift)

Happy Monday!  It's been a busy weekend, the kids have been off visiting family down in the state so Ev and I have had the house to ourselves.  It's the first time the kids have been gone longer than an evening and I've missed then so much, the house is too quite!  We did get quite a few project done however, it is a lot easier to paint without having to worry about hands on the walls. (Not that it matters, I had that covered.  I managed to forget twice that I was painting the walls and put my hands on it....Ugh.)  We also redid our flooring, made many trips to Home Depot, Ev had to help rearranged the furniture and pictures a gazillions times (thanks for your patience honey) and in general got a lot of house and yard work done.
This outfit was from a few weeks ago, right before the 10x10.  There was still quite a bit of snow, most of which has melted by now.  Hurrah!  This was just a top, jeans, boots and a leather jacket - pretty much my uniform then.  Now that it's warm outside, a whooping 50F today, I'm all about the short dresses but still too wimpy to let go of my tights.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)