Monday, April 17, 2017

6x10









10x10 Capsule Items: Helmut Lang Leather Jacket (consignment) / Helmut Lang Tunic (ebay) / Justify Fake Suede Skirt / Rag and Bone "Newbury" Boots (ebay)
Accessories Items: UO Hat(2013) / Scarf (thrifted) / Cleobella Bag

Half way through the 10x10 challenge so far (which is hosted by Un-Fancy and StyleeBee) and so far I think this is one of my favorite outfits so far. I love pairing brown and black together and I am a little surprised that I haven't worn this top with this skirt before. The fringe scarf and bag amp up the bohemian vibe but I kept the rest of the look un-fussy with my cropped leather jacket and sleek, plain looking boots. I will say that this challenge has made me look forward to pairing other tops with this skirt, I'd slacked off wearing it last winter because I wasn't sure if it was my style still and this challenge showed me that it's actually a basic for me. Go figure, huh?
I will say that I am more apprcitive of my closet now, I'd been feeling a bit of a slump before and had thought a 10x10 might be a good kick in butt, however it's been so much more.  I am really excited to wear the rest of my closet once this is over!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)