Saturday, March 4, 2017

So Where's Spring?




UO Hat
Fake Leather Jacket (thrifted, no label, 2013)
Joie Silk Top (consignment)
American Eagle Jeans
Jeffrey Campbell Boots (ebay)
Free People Bag (ebay)

I did not get great pictures of this outfit and looking back, maybe that is a good thing.  It'ss an okay outfit but I'm not sure I like this jacket with it and I realized how goofy this shirt looks tucked in!  I swear, it did not look that way in the mirror.  It was another warm day where a light jacket was enough for warmth, our weather has dropped back down below zero now and I and everyone else who has to drive on the roads thankful.  They have been just awful lately! 

2 comments:

  1. love your bag so much. I think that top looks just fine tucked in.
    Great casual outfit.

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this outfit! It's been way too warm here, I was hoping for more than one snow this winter -_-

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)