Friday, March 3, 2017

On The Road








 
Urban Outfitters Hat
Helmut Lang Coat (ebay)
Lil Silk Top (thrifted)
Banana Republic "Sloan" Pants (thrifted)
Rag and Bone Boots (ebay)
American Eagle Bag

I thirfted these pants a while back, they are the infamous "Sloan" pants and uh, I love them.  Mine are used but in really great shape with no wear (from the year 2014 according to the tag) and I just love how comfortable and well they fit.  They're glorifed leggings so I'm not sure how people could wear them to a job with a stricter dress code but seeing as my job doesn't have a dress code at all, they work for me.  Also, the rise is high enough I don't have to worry about bending over.  You guys, I am really dreading the days when pant rises go back down.  I don't think I can go back to low rise pants now that I've had the freedom of bending down without most of my butt popping out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)