Monday, March 13, 2017

Enouph Is Never Enouph




 




UO Hat
Helmut Lang Coat (ebay)
Gap Shirt (thrifted)
Max Mara Cashmere Tee (consignment)
Banana Republic Pants (thrifted)
Free People Bag (ebay)
Rag and Bone Boots (Christmas gift, ebay)

Not only has it been a cold March, one the rare occasion it warms up we get more snow. WHEN WILL IT END?! I like everyone else in the blogging world am making the obligatory "can't wait for sandal weather" but man, I just want to see greenery again and not more snow! 40F sounds like paradise right now but I suspect spring may be a ways off for us and sandal season even farther - with more snow than average the melting/breakup season is going to be messy this year with mud every where! Boots are here to stay for a bit.

I pulled this shirt back out of a donate bag a little while ago, I go through periods of wearing it a ton and then not touching it for a while. It always stick around however, it's one of those magical unicorn button ups that doesn't gap at the bust and I enjoy it's vaguely western aesthetic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)