Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Cold Sun







UO Hat
Buffulo Coat (thrifted)
Banana Republic Cashmere Sweater (thrifted) and Pants (thrifted)
Helmut Lang Tank (ebay)
Rag and Bone Boots (ebay)
Anthropologie Bag (birthday gift)

Over Spring break Ev and I too the kids bouldering at our local rock climbing gym. It was quite a bit of fun, Ev use to go to a rock gym when he lived in Anchorage quite often and the kids have a rock wall at the their school so I was the total newbie. (I am a chicken when it comes to rock climbing outdoors. I ran the Mt Marathon race several times in Seward and my dad use to come with me for training runs up the mountain. I would do okay on the run from downtown and up the mountain, awesome through the rock slide and then I'd completely freeze up on the tiny bit of rock/cliff work. Like I could not move fore the life of me, I'd just plaster myself to the rocks and freeze. My poor dad, those runs would always take forever! I'm fine with latters and most heights so it's still a little surprising how very terrible I am on a cliff.) I was a little nervous but we ended up having a really wonderful time and while very sore the next morning, really enjoyed the time there.

This was a really simple outfit, just a big cozy cashmere sweater that is just about the nicest sweater I've seen. It's from 2002 and is in immaculate condition - the cashmere in this sweater is so thick and very sturdy. I wish I could find more sweaters like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)