Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Valentine's Day

 
 









Urban Outfitters Hat
Fake Leather Jacket (thrifted, no label)
Isabel Marant Enoile Top (ebay)
Mango Skirt (thrifted)
Rag and Bone Boots (ebay)
Free People Bag (ebay)

My husband's and I's 10th anniversary is today but because it's a fairly busy week, we celebrated it a little early and headed out to Chena Hot Springs - a hot springs resort about 60 miles out of Fairbanks. The owner uses geo-thermal energy to power his hotel, restaurant and various buildings which is pretty cool. It's a fairly popular destination for travelers and it is really hard to beat socking out in the pool in below zero temps with the snow falling and sticking to your face while the steams obscures people even a few feat away. In short hand, it's basically paradise and if you ever get the chance to visit Fairbanks, it's one of the few things you really should do. It's only $15 per person for a day pass to the pools and we enjoyed lunch out there at the restaurant before hand. It's one of our favorite actives that the Fairbanks has to offer and it's always fun to get out there by ourselves.

Happy Anniversary honey, you are one special, awesome dude and I love you. (not just because you can fix my car, the plumbing, the furnace and basically everything!) He was really sweet and took these photos for me which with how awful I am about taking photos in public, really says a lot. After I realized that for once I blended in with all of the other people also taking photos, it wasn't so bad.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)