Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Switch Up







UO Hat
Scarf (handmade)
Helmut Lang Jacket (consignment)
All Saints Dress (ebay)
Jeffrey Campbell Boots (ebay)
Balenciaga Bag (birthday gift, second hand on ebay)

I keep forgetting that I really dislike short shoulder straps on purses.  It's so awkward trying to carry one in your armpit, the straps always fall off my shoulders and I usually end up setting them down and forgetting about them.  So even though I really like this bag, I didn't use it nearly as much as I'd hoped. 
Until brilliance dawned and I realized I could switch out the shoulder straps. 
Yeah, it only took me 8 months to figure that out.
Now that I've switched the straps and I can wear it as a cross-body I have to stop myself from reaching for it every day, I enjoy it that much!  It's funny how changing just a tiny thing can make such a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)