Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Not Chilling










UO Hat
Fred Meyer Scarf
Kenneth Cole New York Coat (ebay)
All Saints Jacket (ebay)
Free People Dress and Bag (ebay)
Rag and Bone Boots (ebay)

It warmed up quite a bit for a few days, we got a ton of snow and some slick roads and apparently I  felt like it was time for summer dresses to make an appearance. Logical! 

I didn't wear this dress a ton last summer, mostly due to being blah I suppose, but I do really enjoy wearing it during the winter. Being able to layer seems to make quite a difference to me, throw on all of the heavey boots and leather jackets and coats and scarves, oh my! I may complain  about the lack of sandal wearing months up here in the far north but I do enjoy some layering. I really liked how this ended up looking with the leather jacket and the boots, it felt quite me - a goof balance of pretty items like the embroidery on the dress and visually heavier things like the boots.  I also like breaking out the non-opaque tights but seeing as they offer about zero warmth, they are saved for the warmer days such as these.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)