Thursday, February 2, 2017

It Use To Be So Sweet








Fred Meyer Cap and Scarf
Helmut Lang Coat (ebay)
Ralph Lauren Cashmere Turtleneck (thrifted)
Winter Kate Silk Skirt (ebay)
Rag and Bone Boots (Christmas gift)
Free People Bag (ebay)

This scarf is a few years old and while I did buy it at Fred Meyers, it has held up beautifully. It doesn't pill but has fibers more like a nice cashmere/wool blend and is so worn and soft. I don't buy a ton of scarves because I'm a bit picky about what I like, usually blues/reds/pinks and black and nothing too scratchy but I've always had pretty good luck with the scarves I've bought from Fred's. I also made my own super long fleece scarf out of a few yards of fleece from the material store so aside from maybe finding a really amazing cashmere scarf is a beautiful print, i don't think I will be adding any to my closet any time soon.

The outfit otherwise isn't super amazing, a cashmere turtleneck under a warm wool coat keeps me pretty warm and then a printed maxi skirt to keep things lively. Cause I'm just a bundle of energy over here. (Where do kids get all off their energy and why do I need to drink five pots of coffee to even begin the day? Granted, small pots but still...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)