Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Winter Chill

 






 
Fred Meyer Cap
Fleet St Parka (thrifted)
All Saints Leather Jacket
Marni Cashmere Sweater (consignment) over Old Navy Long Sleeve Tee
Banana Republic Pants (thrifted)
Nine West Leather Wedges (thrifted)
American Eagle Bag
The lighting on these photos is al over the place and I apologize.  The ice fog was rather thick in spots and then the sun would peek through and yeah, I was a mess.  It didn't help it was -22F and I didn't want to spend a ton of time getting right, even if I wasn't freezing. 
This is a rather basic look, sweaters, puffy winter coat and some really thick socks kept me warm, even if these silly gloves did nothing for my fingers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)