Monday, December 5, 2016

Frrrrozen










 

Fred Meyer Hat and Gloves
Zara Coat (thrifted)
Anthropologie Sweater (thrifted)
Old Navy Long Sleeve Tee
Vince Suede Pants (ebay)
Ecote Boots
Marc by Marc Jacobs Bag (consignment)

 
Yes, as a matter a fact I did skin Chewbacca and am now wearing his hide. How else are you suppose to stay warm in -35?

My questionable coat choices aside, it is in fact freezing and after the lovely winter last year where temps didn't dip low than -30 on day, I am not use to this. Brr! This thrifted coat is however crazy warm for being synthetic what-ever-it-is. Thick wool socks helps as well, both pairs of them! Back in 2013 I bought two long sleeve tees from ON and they have been a really essential part of my winter wardrobe for layering under my sweaters in addition to my thermals that I'm wearing under my suede leggings. Long underwear might sound hokey but it makes a really big difference.  I usually wear a thick scarf as face warmer because frostbite is a real thing at these temps but the collar and all of the hair kinda made it too stuffy feeling for one.  When I cut my hair and went to a pixie back in 2013 I almost regretted it that winter, my neck and face froze without the hair to keep it warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)