Friday, December 16, 2016

Dogone







Forever21 hat with Free People Hat Band
Zara Coat (thrifted)
Winter Kate Silk Kimono Dress (ebay)
Old Navy Leggings over Tights
UGG Clog Boots

Photo bombed by the dog - again. You all are use to it by now, i think she's in a serious 78% of my outfit pictures and she never obliges me by striking a magnificent pose, no, it's usually her laughing at me falling down or showing off her butt. Dogs.

I feel like I have two styles I go between and sometimes it really seems like they don't really mesh with each other. I really enjoy wearing my all black, layered leather outfits however, just as much as I like my maximalist hippie boho shtick. They both feel comfortable and like me so I just try to have pieces that go both ways - however, this coat and dress really are not one of those items! For being from a fast fashion store, this coat is fairly warm and I really like the wide collar, it keeps the face super warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)