Friday, December 2, 2016

Dark Tones








Fred Meyer Hat and Gloves
Scarf (made by me)
All Saints Jacket (ebay)
Anne Klein Cashmere Sweater (thrifted)
Target Maxi (thrifted)
Doc Martens (consignment)
Pendleton Bag (thrifted)

These pictures came out so dark that the beautiful red color of the boots doesn't really show.  We are at the point in the wnter now where we only have a few hours of daylight and with cloudy days, it's more of a twilight than anything.  This makes pictures a little challenging and it doesn't help that every time winter rolls around, I forget how to shoot in the snow and what to change my settings to.

2 comments:

  1. Even these dark photos are beautiful and show off how lovely the outfit is. You look lovely in this light. Have you always lived in Alaska?

    ReplyDelete

  2. Thank you! I am a born and raised Alaskan and while I've lived in OR, WA and CO for short amounts of time, I've always come back to Alaska. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)