Thursday, December 15, 2016

Boots Man









Fred Meyer Cap and Gloves
Buffalo Wool Coat (thrifted)
Elizabeth and James Sweater (thrifted)
Rick Owens Lilies Tank (ebay)
JBrand "Maria" Jeans (ebay)
UGG Clog Boots (thrifted)

I know, everyone hates UGGS but they are awesome. These are clog boots and fold down and yeah, I never want to take them off during the winter. They are roomy enough I can wear some serious wool socks with them and my feet do not get cold. (Nor my legs when they're up like this!) I personally love the look of these but I've seen some really cute styles lately, some that look very similar to the Sorrel Conquest boots but apparently way warmer. Boots in Fairbanks have been interesting this past year - rather than the usually run of bunny boots, Boggs, Baffin and Sorrels, I've been seeing Stegers, Mukluks, Moon Boots(!) and yeti boots. (So many I-skinned-a-yeti boots, I don't even know what they are called by they are gigantic, hairy boots that basically look like you're half yeti. They kinda look amazing. And I've seen some little girls wearing purple Moon Boots and they are about they cutest things ever. Stegers continue to become the Hunter rain boots of Fairbanks, everyone and their grandma has a pair.)

1 comment:

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)