Sunday, December 11, 2016

Bingpot!









UO Hat
Buffalo Wool Coat (thrifted)
Marni Cashmere Sweater (consignment)
Eileen Fisher Silk Tank (ebay)
Vince Suede Leggings (ebay)
Leather Boots (thrifted - no label)
Lucky Brand Leather Purse (Christmas gift)

 
My son had his 9th birthday a little bit ago and we went out for laser tag, arcade games and go carts. Everyone had a great time, especially at laser tag! Other than that, we've been busy with work and end of the quarter school work, Christmas vacation is coming up shortly and then the kids are coming to work with me. (I'm fortunate in that my kids are able to come to work with me, although I think they've ended up coming with me to every job I've had over the years. I was joking about that with my boss and she'd said it'd been the same with her and her five kids - it's fairly common up here see kids at work, abet not at formal places like banks.)  

We just finished up the last season of Black Adder and I felt really inspired by the uniforms, so much so that I saw this jacket the other day at the thrift store and was like yup! I know, I have plenty of coats but in a place that reaches -60F without counting wind-chill, you need coats! With the billion nine months of frigid winter, it's also nice to have a few coats to rotate through and you end up needing coats of various thicknesses and layering capabilities. This one is just large enough that I can layer quite a bit under it and it's heavy wool, so bingpot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)