Saturday, November 5, 2016

Stranger Things






Free People Hat
J.Crew Coat (consignment)
French Connection Sweater (thrifted)
Acne Jeans (thrifted)
Vince Boots (consignment)
Coach Leather Bag (consignment)

I...am not sure about this outfit. It's not bad, I'm just not use to it. I know straight leg jeans are the thing but I personally really hate how straight leg jeans look on me, they are such a weird combination of loose and tight in all the wrong places and what shoes work with them?! I found these Acne jeans last summer when I was on a thifting hot streak, for $4.99, and in a moment of weakness bought them. I ended up chopping off a good six inches because they were so long and I like the length they are at now, but while I love the high rise, I'm back to the strangeness of straight leg jeans. I think if they were black, that would maybe sell me on them but I think I am going to keep playing around with them and hopefully it will just be a case of my eyes needing to get use to a new thing.

1 comment:

  1. I like them. I usually wear that style cropped too with ankle boots.
    My husband calls them mom jeans but I enjoy them.
    In the warmer months they are fine with flip flops and a tank.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)