Saturday, November 19, 2016

Not Quite Right








Fred Meyer Cap and Scarf
Jones New York Wool Coat (thrifted)
Isabel Marant Entoile Top (ebay) and skirt(ebay)
Vince Camuto Boots (consignment)
Coach Bag (consignment)
I am really unsure of this outfit.  I liked it at the time but I think the longer top with the longer coat and the shorter skirt is just a little too much playing around with proportions for me - I think a leather jacket would have worked better here. It was on of those outfits I thought worked when I looked in the mirror but didn't work as well on camera - I needed a shorter layer up top I think to balance out the shorter skirt length and longer top.

1 comment:

  1. I actually like it.
    It's all black too and I like the winter hat!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)