Monday, November 14, 2016

Faking It






Fred Meyer Cap and Gloves (being sold again this year)
Gap Jacket (thrifted)
Marni Cashmere Sweater (consignment)
Eileen Fisher Silk Tank (ebay)
H&M Fake Leather Pants (consignment)
Acne "Donna" Western Boots (ebay)

These H&M pants and my Helmut Lang leather pants are just loose enough that I can wear either tights or leggings underneath, plus making them extra warm.  One thing I'll say about our denim jeans of old, I could usually layer under them but once skinny jeans became the main silhouette, that became quite a bit harder. 
This Gap jacket is an older thrifting find, it's real leather and is super warm.  I don't love wearing it with denim but I love how it looks with (fake) leather!

3 comments:

  1. Great outfit.
    I bet that jacket would also go well with black jeans or cargo-ish pants.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a great idea, pair it with cargo pants! I miss the awesome cargo pants of the 90s, all of those pockets were great - the skinny leg versions make it a little hard to use the pockets. Thank you!

      Delete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)