Monday, November 7, 2016

Cold Mountains





Free People Hat
H&M Jacket
Marni Cashmere Sweater (consignment)
Helmut Lang Top (consigment) and Leather Pants (ebay)
Rag and Bone Boots (ebay)
Anthropolgie Bag (birthday gift)

One place I really wanted to visit in Anchorage was Plain Jane consignment, I'd read a little about them online and it sounded like they had some pretty awesome stock and let me tell you, it was even better in person! Like whoa, stuff I couldn't even dream of! I was actually able to try on a real Rick Owens leather jacket there (siiiigh) and there was just so much great stuff! The prices did reflect that, most of the jeans started about $65 and most leather jackets started at about $299 but the 75% sake rack was golden you guys! I spent $50 and walked out this this beautiful and soft Marni sweater (such nice cashmere) this Helmut Lang top and the Madison and Berkeley turtleneck I've been wearing. i later looked up the M&B sweater and learned it retailed for about $60-ish at Nordstrom so it wasn't an amazing find but I loved the cut so it didn't matter too much. To be honest, I felt like Plain Jane was way more of a bang for my buck than Nordstrom's Rack was (where I walked about empty handed) and really enjoyed going in - the staff was really friendly even though I felt a little intimidated by all of the super designer stuff (I'm talking Chanel, D&G, Isabel Marant, a lot of the big deal stuff.) it was so much fun to try things on and I really did feel like the sale rack, which was pretty large, was comparable in many ways to Value Village pricing.

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)