Sunday, October 30, 2016

Ring Wraithing It Up


 









Free People Hat and Bag (ebay)
Helmut Lang Coat (consignment)
Rick Owens Cardigan (ebay) and Rick Owens Lilies Dress (thrifted)
Ecote Boots
Scarf made by me

The latest in Ring Wraith chic but whoa, is this cardigan amazing.  I've been looking for a long cardigan for a while and had not found anything that really fit what I was thinking of in my mind. (That thing where you can picture the perfect garment in your head but can never find it in real life.) Then I found this one, put in the low bid and waited, pretty sure other people would jump on and it would go out of my range.  I was so excited when I ended up being the only bidder and got this for so cheap!  I was joking with Ev after I was able to go into Nordstrom's Rack in Anchorage that Ebay and thrifting has ruined me for retail shopping, even looking at the lowest prices on some things I was still was like, "nope, can find it on ebay for 10% of that!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)