Monday, October 17, 2016

In The Desert You Can Remember Your Name





 




Free People Hat and Dress (ebay)
Helmut Lang Jacket (consignment)
Fred Meyer Scarf
Anthropologie Bag (birthday gift)

This outfit was a winner, judging by how many 2nd graders commented on it. (And one random lady at the grocery store who had a pretty sweet sweater herself.) I've wanted this dress for, wait for it, 3 years. And every time I managed to talk myself out of it, even though it can be found on ebay for under $25, because I thought it just wouldn't look as great in real life, or would have strange proportions. And then I saw it in real life, in the green color, at Value Village - the woman was wearing it over a full maxi skirt and it was AMAZING. I kept waiting because while the tea color is fairly plentiful, it's a little harder to find it in black in the sweet price range but after watching for a few months, I found it!

So, how does this dress hold up after 3 years of lusting wanting it? It's pretty freaking amazing. It layers beautiful and I really like where it hits me on the leg, it's just the right length and it looks amazing with boots and leather jackets which are sorta my thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)