Thursday, October 6, 2016

Hard Freeze








Uo Hat
Scarf (made myself)
Cabi Velvet Embroidered Jacket (consignment)
Joie Shirt (consigment) and Eileen Fisher Tank(ebay)
AEO Jeans
Rag and Bone Boots (ebay)

It was a hard frost this morning and with the sun coming up, it was almost too pretty not to snap a few pictures quickly before everything melted away. We actually have gotten hit with two snow flurries so far but nothing has stuck at all. (Yay!) This is a gorgous coat I found at our local consigment shop, the embroidery on it is so beautiful and well done. I just threw it on this worning with the scarf I made last year. This scarf was only a few dollars in fabric costs but it has been a staple for me - it's like wearing a blanket.

1 comment:

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)