Saturday, October 29, 2016

Full Moon




Gap Sweater (gift)
Old Navy Leggings
Rag and Bone Boots (ebay)

I know people go crazy for those fancey, $100 leggings but man, you can't go wrong with the Old Navy leggings! They are not see through and they last - this pair is from when I was doing Roller Derdy and lasted through many, many spills without ripping and currently are my running leggings. They have a tiny bit of wear but for being almost 3 years old and having a lot of use, that is soild. (I did buy a new pair to alernate with these and this year's version seems to be just as good.)

This was just a running-the-kids-to-the-bus-stop outfit, nothing exciting and yeah, I know, LEGGINGS TO THE BUS STOP, but...it happens. I love these boots so much, I wear them so often and they are just awesome boots. I bought a pair of Isabel Marant boots a little bit ago and white they look really nice, I was shocked by how the qualitly really was not there. They retail for the same price as Rag and Bone and to be honest, Rag and Bone is by far the better brand. I wear my flat boots all of the time and I've been really happy with the Margots and the Harrows. I have not bought any of them for retail prices, I can usually find them on ebay for around 1/6-1/10 of the orgianal prices with some patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)