Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Dealbreaker










Free People Hat
Bebe Leather Jacket (consignment)
H&M Dress and Isabel Marant for H&M Scarf c/o H&M (2013)
Marc by Marc Jacobs Bag (consignment - 2013)
Dolce Vita Heels (2013)

I pulled out some older favorites this day - I use to wear this dress quite a bit but I got some hard water stains on it a little while back and NOTHING would get them out. I went through everything but in the end, I dunked the whole thing in a bucket of bleach and tada - so bright now! (I don't know why I didn't do the bleach in the first place) This Bebe leather jacket usually is neglected in favor of my HL one and these shoes....man they are beautiful but my feet! I was hobbling by the end of the day! I think I may have finally given up and Birks with socks are the best thing ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)