Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Cloak and Dagger








Cape (thrifted 2013)
Free People Sweater (ebay)
Hue Leggings (consignment)
Rick Owens Shoes (ebay)

This cape coat was something I thrifted back in 2013 and it's still one of my favorites - it's roomy enough I can go to crazy town layering underneath during the winter and it is cut so beautifully, just look at how it lays! I did wear this quite a bit last winter and I think that it will be a staple again this winter, it looks so good over all of my flowy dresses and equally as good over leather legging, real or fake. I am trying to get as much use out of my Rick Owens heels before the snow hits, I was so worried about ruining them last spring that I hardly wore them at all, something I tend to do at first with my "nice" stuff - it's hard sometimes getting over that feeling that something is too nice to wear out everyday day but that is also why you buy nice stuff, so you CAN wear it every day, hopefully for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)