Monday, October 24, 2016

Bridge Over Troubled Waters









Free People Hat
Old Navy Coat (2011)
Isabel Marant Entoile Blouse(ebay) and Boots (ebay)
Anthropologie Bag (Birthday gift)
Scarf made by me

Oh man, it was SO cold and windy, I kept grabbing my hat to keep it from flying off. With my luck, it would have blown right into the river, hundreds of feet below. This Old Navy coat is another old favorite that hasn't seen much action lately but it's also one that has made it past many closet clean outs. I love the sharp silhouette and I feel like the little bit darker color helps tame the pattern down. (Izzy has been wanting a leopard printed coat for a while and normally steals this one but the other day I found a Gap one, in fantastic shape, in her size, at Value Village. It's pretty amazing and she was so excited - we actually ended up accidently matching this day in our coats, black jeans and white tops. Not bad, usually the seven year old is more stylish than I!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)