Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Of Two Minds





Uo Hat
Elizabeth and James Coat (ebay)
Old Navy Tank
Helmut Lang Skirt (ebay)
Free People Heels
Woolrich Bag (consignment)






 


I have complicated feelings about open toe boots (Is it winter? Is it summer? Make up your mind!) and I don't usually go for them but these boots are just so awesome and the open toe adds a little to the interesting look they have going on. (I suppose open toe boots would make sense somewhere like Florida, since their winter is pretty much our desperately hot summer.)
 

1 comment:

  1. I don't think I've ever seen open toed boots before. They actually sound kind of nice since my feet tend to get over heated in boots!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)