Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Don't Say It










AEO Hat
Muubaa Jacket (ebay)
AllSaints Dress (ebay)
Rick Owens Heels (ebay)
Coach Leather Bucket Bag (thrifted)

After not wearing many of my jackets during the hot part of the summer, I'm pretty excited to start wearing this one again. When I'd ordered it, I'd actually thought it was black and was a little surprised to see it was brown. The brown has ended up being really awesome, it's a rugged looking jacket and the brown seems to really work with a lot of the colors in my closet - it also helps keep outfits like this from being too dark. This shoes took some breaking in, they were SO painful the first time I wore them and yet they were so easy to walk in, they really work well with my natural stride so it was weird to have shoes that hurt and yet were easy to walk in! Since them they've become far more comfy, the only downside is that my daughter calls them Monster High shoes and now I can't un-see it.

1 comment:

  1. The brown does work really well, I like it! I don't think I have many brown items in my wardrobe, it's such a nice autumn color though.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)