Friday, July 1, 2016

Blue Bells







Old Navy Tank
Free People Shorts (part of a set) and Sandals (ebay)
Ecote Bag
AEO Staw Hat

I bought this set back in the early spring of 2014 and almost never wear the top and shorts together. I feel like they work really well broken up with other items, like the trusty Old Navy tank here with a linen kimono jacket (60% off $19.99 at American Eagle Outfitters now - this linen kimono wears nicely and the seams are well sewn, there's also a black/white and a red version!) These shorts are probably my favorite pair, they're a little loose, a higher rise and the print is just so awesome and fun. These sandals are pretty killer as well, I gotten them as a replacement for my ON pair but these have a Birk-like foot bed and super comfortable for all day wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)