Thursday, July 7, 2016

A Super Casual Work Outfit






Denim Jacket (thrifted)
J.Crew Shirt (thrifted)
Rag and Bone Jeans (thrifted)
Birks (consignment)
Anthropologie Bag (birthday gift)

Hey, it's a good hair day. :) These pictures were take really late and I was feeling pretty lazy about the whole but you can't waste a good hair day. This J.Crew shirt was just $2 at the thrift store and it was with tags on and everything! It's super cute and not see-through and with the higher neckline, I can actually wear it to work. This was in fact a work outfit, my boss has started wearing Birks and said it was free game - it'd been so hot this day that I would have melted in the jeans if my toes weren't free.

1 comment:

  1. Great shirt! Why oh why is it so hard to find work-appropriate, cute tops? If it doesn't have gaping armholes/neckline, it's made of sheer fabric ...
    I'm so glad that I discovered cami bras are the solution to the armhole/neckline issue, but if it's see-through, I still need a regular cami. Just doesn't work in blazing hot weather!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)