Friday, June 17, 2016

Sunset Over The Pond








UO Hat
AEO Kimono
Old Navy Dress
Free People Bag (ebay)
Trouve Belt (consignment)
Isabel Marant Sandals (ebay)

Not a lot to say today, it's the Old Navy Maxi again, this time with a kimono and belt rather than the jacket from the other day. I really like pairing brown leather accessories with black dresses or pants. I know it's considered "not a real thing" but I really like the look of the two together, both are neutrals so I don't know why they wouldn't work together! Because the outfit was so dark otherwise I added my bright pink and purple Free People bag to help brighten it up and add some visual interest. This AEO kimono is a navy blue which also is another color you are not suppose to pair with black but I love them together, it makes the outfit have a little depth.  (I love this kimono, it's 100% linen and while the linen is soft, it has a ton of structure and doesn't lose it's shape by the end of the day.) 

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Love the kimono

    http://style-spiral.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice pics..i like your bag
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. The light is stunning in these photos!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)