Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Stars and Flowers Oh My








UO Hat
AEO Sunglasses and Denim Jacket
Winter Kate Top (ebay)
Isabel Marant Jeans (thrifted)
DV Dolce Vita Heels
Anthropologie Bag (birthday gift)

No, I didn't lose my other sunglasses, I just thought it would be nice to take a break and wear these American Eagle ones again. I will say that I can see a big difference between these and the Valentinos, the colors seem sharper through the Valentinos and the lens aren't all scratched up. (But, I also put them in a case and don't just toss them in my bag like I do with my cheap pairs.) I love round sunglasses, they're just super fun to wear and I like the look they lend to an outfit.

I will say it's a little weird getting use to a different style of pants - my go-to pairs are high rise, long length black pairs and for some reason, the low rise/cropped length really throws me for a loop when it comes to outfit proportions, I feel like I look so short in these. (Which I am short but these seem to exaggerate it!)

1 comment:

  1. I have really gotten used to high rise pants as well. The first time I tried a pair on, my first thought was "Wow! This is where pants are supposed to go!" Now whenever I wear any of my old pairs it just feels kind of wrong. Haha! I am big fan of round sunglasses!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)