Monday, June 6, 2016

Back Again







Gardening Hat
Joie Silk Blouse (gift from my mom, 2012)
Isabel Marant Silk Skirt (ebay)
Free People Clogs (ebay)
Anthropologie Bag (birthday gift)

This blouse was a gift from my mom back in 2012 and it was my first really nice blouse - Joie silk is so nice, wears really well, is usually thicker and best of all, I'm able to put it into a laundry bag and wash it in the washer!  Even though it says dry clean only, I've always washed it myself - the gentle cycle on cold water works great. Most of the time it's the dryer that kills things so I always hang dry.  Since then I've found a few more Joie items and they're always really great, I would go so far as to say I really prefer the quality of the silk to that of the Equipment blouses. (I feel like the silk Equipment uses is thinner and scratchier but I don't know it that's just due to the ones I've found or bought.)

We went hunting for mushrooms this past weekend and ended up with a ton of Morels to cook.  Mmmm, they were so delicious, they currently are selling for $50 a ld so we felt like high rollers! We also did a bunch of gardening, Ev built some new flower boxes so everything's looking really nice.

1 comment:

  1. Those clogs look so incredibly comfortable. I love the pattern on your blouse too. Hooray for a shirt you can wash easily too. I wash my silk tops on gentle cycle and hang them to try too and it always works fine.

    Jamie | PetitePanoply.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)