Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Wind Blown






UO Hat
Muubaa Jacket (ebay)
Elizabeth and James Dress (ebay)
Free People Necklaces and Bag(ebay)
Rick Owens Heels (ebay)

I really love how the colors all worked together in this outfit. It's all very soft but at the same time isn't sweet or saccharine at all - the jacket and the shoes really help play up the vibe of this asymmetrical hem dress and the bag helps add in the bohemian edge I like. I know I've talked a bit about feeling a little torn between two styles and while nothing feels cohesive some days, on days like this it really works out and I feel like I hit the right balance. The hem on this dress though - isn't it cool and gorgeous? I found this dress for $9.97 (with free shipping!) on ebay, ordered it and the next day the other dresses like it dropped down to like $5. Haha, I can't complain, it was a crazy deal for such an awesome dress, if it came in black I'd get it too! (I haven't been able to find a black version at least, there's one shop on ebay selling overstock of this dress and they have it only in pink and white. But if you're interested, there's still some sizes hanging around for similar prices on ebay!)

1 comment:

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)