Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Weekend At The Beach








 

UO Hat
Winter Kate Kimono (ebay)
Old Navy Tank (thrifted)
Rag and Bone Leather Shorts (ebay)
Free People Sandals (ebay)
Handmade Bag (christmas gift)

This past weekend the kids and I played at the beach and later on did a 7 mile bike ride/roller skate. It was nice to break my skates out again and I wasn't nearly as sore as I'd thought I would be - I'd tried to keep up with my fitness this winter but defiantly did some slacking. The kids had a great time and it was so nice to have the sun out and the ground clear of snow. As you can see from the pictures, the lakes still have a heavy layer of ice on them, it might be a little while before we can go swimming without it feeling like an ice bath!

I don't have a lot to say about this outfit, it was just a casual beach outfit. (And no, I did not skate in this. Every time I see people of photos of people skating in shorts with no pads or helmets it makes me cringe - what do they do if they stumble? It's not like you can do a knee drop to recover your balance in shorts and no pads!)  The purse is my usual beach bag, it's a bag one of my little brothers gave to me as a Christmas gift about 9 years ago so it has a ton of sentimental value.

1 comment:

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)