Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Round Two






UO Hat
Valentino Sunglasses (gift - consignment)
Icings Denim Vest (christmas gift)
Winter Kate Dress (ebay)
Ecote Suede Bag
DV Dolce Vita Heels

No, the title doesn't refer to the bruise.  I slammed my arm really hard into a door at work (hard enough that I lost feeling in my fingers and couldn't lift my hand for a few mins) and the bruise is finally starting to go away.  Usually it's the ponies beating up on me, not the doors!

I've had this vest for a while now, it was a christmas gift and I still break it out every summer. It's slim fitting and just seems to work so well with most of my maxi dresses. i love just throwing on a dress because hey, could that get any easier but it's nice to have a quick way to take it from "just throwing on a dress" to an "outfit."   You've already seen it this week with a back maxi but it goes just as great with prints. (Which I suppose isn't a surprise because hey, it's denim! What doesn't that go with?)  

1 comment:

  1. Wow, from horses to doors...you better be careful girl xD
    Haha! Anyway, agreed, denim goes with everything. I had to toss out my old denim vest sadly so I'm on the lookout for a new one!

    The Dragonfruit Diaries
    Visit my YouTube channel!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)